remoko bluetooth problem

Valerio Valerio vdv100 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:15:53 CEST 2008

2008/8/14 <lists at joshandbianca.net>

> On Wed August 13 2008 5:32:27 pm Valerio Valerio wrote:
> > Hi Josh,
> >
> > please provide me the version of the following packages (opkg
> > list_installed <package name>):
> >
> > bluez-utils
>
> 3.28-r5
>
> > remoko
>
> 0.2

Hi,

I don't found any problem using this bluez-utils version, the problem should
be related to the conjugation of a old kernel and some very new bluez
packages. Please provide me the all output of the program in a file.
You can test the workaround in attach, it should work, but is a workaround
(just copy the file to /usr/share/remoko/remoko).

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org