Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Thu Aug 14 14:44:07 CEST 2008

Matt Joyce wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Dale Maggee <antisol at internode.on.net> wrote:
>
>> In my book, You only get bonus points for that if you typed it from memory.
>>
>> Matt Joyce wrote:
>>
>>> Zaphod Beeblebrox: It's the weird colour scheme that freaks me. Every
>>> time you try to operate one of these weird black controls, which are
>>> labeled in black on a black background, a small black light lights up
>>> black to let you know you've done it. Hey, what is this, some kind of
>>> galactic hyper-hearse?
>>>
>>> ~ Matt
>>>

>> Ford: "Now that is Really bad for the eyes! It's *so* black I mean,
>> light just seems to fall into it!"
>>

> I'm not going to lie, I had to rifle through the tomb to find it?
> Distracting, but not at all unpleasant.
>
> ~ Matt

hehe, well, bonus points for honesty then... ;)

Marvin:
"Oh, Look - I appear to by lying at the bottom of a deep, dark hole.
Hmmm, that seems a familiar concept, I wonder what it reminds me of?

...Aah, yes, I remember: *LIFE*...

Perhaps if I just lie here and ignore it, it'll go away...

But to be perfectly frank with myself, if it didn't go away as a result
of falling fifteen miles through the air and a further mile through
solid rock, I'm probably stuck with it for good..."

I think I should stop now... ;)