strange qtopia wifi connectivity

Dimitri spam2 at
Thu Aug 14 17:05:21 CEST 2008

Well, you're right. But I don't understand why it's not auto-generated by the
phone, when it connects to the network.

Why should the user need to manually create resolve.conf to specify the
nameserver, in the first place?

This nameserver is different for every network. Since the phone already
knows the nameserver of the network it's connecting to, why doesn't it
auto-generate this file?