How to compile assassin?

Rorschach r0rschach at
Thu Aug 14 19:13:25 CEST 2008

Sorry that I didn't include the information in my first post. I took the svn-snapshot of assassin ( and patched it. After that I copied the source with scp to my freerunner Now I wanna compile it.

Because no usefull information are given at all I needed to figure every dependencie by my own. Until now I found out we need: automake, autoconf, gettext (contains autopoint), cvs (needed by autopoint) and perl-modules (needed by aclocal).

But I'm still getting an error about an undefined macro?? Here the log: .

Any hints or help on this are really appreciated!