Official Debian port

Thomas Krahn thomas at familytreedna.com
Fri Aug 15 16:01:08 CEST 2008

Not sure if this is the reason, but I used the OM2008.8 kernel [1] and
had no problems with Debian.
There are a few minor error messages while the boot sequence, but so far
no problem on my GTA02v5.
(I remember a complaint about a driver that was only available on gta01).

Thomas

[1] http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8/