Official Debian port

Joerg Lippmann jl_lists at
Fri Aug 15 19:02:43 CEST 2008

Am Freitag 15 August 2008 schrieb Thomas Krahn:
> Not sure if this is the reason, but I used the OM2008.8 kernel [1] and
> had no problems with Debian.
> There are a few minor error messages while the boot sequence, but so far
> no problem on my GTA02v5.
> (I remember a complaint about a driver that was only available on gta01).

Tried that kernel. Now my old problem is fixed but I encountered another one.
I get lots of messages:

/sbin/getty: cannot excute binary file

So do neo1973 and freerunner use different binary formats?

btw: how can  I reset the device once it panicked? Do I really have to remove
the battery everytime?

jörg at home
We will bring freedom and Leberwurst to the Welt, ob sie will oder nicht.