Using gmail with qtopia?

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Sat Aug 16 00:52:19 CEST 2008

Cédric Berger wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 23:04, Jim Morris <ml at e4net.com> wrote:
>> Lorn Potter wrote:
>>> On checking our GPL license, I see there is an openssl exception, so I will
>>> configure this on now.
>>>
>> great then you can close bug 221231 - [Neo] Encrypted Mail Account Settings not working
>>

> good news !
>
> Since I could not try yet : in IMAP config you can set a maximum size
> for retrieved mails (good), but will at least all messages headers be
> downloaded ?

Yes it seems to try to download all the headers, which can take forever if you have a lot of email
on gmail.

However even though it said I have several thousand messages in the All Mail folder, I could see the
headers but when I clicked the get message I got an error about it not being found. It also appears
there is no sorting or filtering on messages in an IMap folder.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com