uboot update -> regression in menu scroll

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Aug 16 12:12:09 CEST 2008

I've been running the shipped uboot and 2007.2 until now, when I
deeded to update it to be able to run debian from sd.

So the old version was
Neo1973 Bootloader U-Boot 1.3.2-rc2-dirty-moko12

and the new is
Neo1973 Bootloader U-Boot
1.3.2+gitr68+650149a53dbdd48bf6dfef90930c8ab182adb512 (from 13. or 14.
Aug)

I clearly see the regression in the menu scrolling, running 2007.2:
it's not smooth anymore, I can't control it nearly as well as before:
you're lucky if you can make it stop around the program you'd like to
start and if it's scrolling and I open the menu to choose the program
category it starts 'clipping': the area where the menu will be opened
is frozen though the rest of the menu is still scrolling.

Anyone experienced the same, any idea where this comes from?