Official Debian port with FSO

xaos x xaos at
Sun Aug 17 00:38:47 CEST 2008

Adding 161 to fixed it.

Adding print("%s" % nstring) output the incoming number which was my own home number as I was testing. It was in the format of 12223334444.

I don't see the error upon opening the phonebook.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joachim Breitner" <nomeata at>
To: support at
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 6:13:20 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Official Debian port with FSO

> AssertionError: unknown type 161

The FSO stack does not yet know and support all possible number types.
The 185 was recently added by me after a similar error...

Please do the following:
 * Check if that error also happens when you open the phonebook
 * Add the 161 to the list of numbers in
 * Find out what number was causing this (e.g. by adding "print"
statements around the above line outputting the number) and tell us
about it.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |

support mailing list
support at