NOOB having a hard time using Vista and a freerunner

Andrew Chu andrewchu at users.projects.openmoko.org
Sun Aug 17 17:49:43 CEST 2008

Hi Tyler,

How are you installing dfu-util?  Are you referring to the installation
of the DFU device driver?

Are you using the instructions found here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Dfu-util-windows?  It has been reported to
work on Vista 32-bit.  I don't think anyone has tried it on Vista 64-bit
  yet so it would be good to hear what the issues are if you are on
Vista 64-bit.

Thanks,
Andrew