query regarding full-duplex voice communication

TARUN CHAPLOT tarunchaplot at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 15:02:05 CEST 2008

Hi
I am using Neo freerunner with version 2008.08 images and I have some queries.

First of all, I tried looking on wiki but couldn't figure out that whether neo freerunner 2008.08 support full-duplex voice communication or not.

Secondly, I have put (1)voip-handset.state and (2)voip-headset.state files in usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/ as
suggested on mailing list (http://www.mail-archive.com/openmoko-devel@lists.openmoko.org/msg02928.html) for enabling full duplex voice Tx.
But how to configure out the audio configuration/path so that my pjsip application can access those files. Or How does the device access those  state files .

Thanks in advance.

Tarun