Swapping screen orientation on debian-image

xaos x xaos at xaositects.com
Mon Aug 18 21:29:16 CEST 2008

The mouse orientation is messed up with it in landscape. I started it with Option "Rotate" "CCW" in xorg.conf and the touchscreen was unusable. I suppose this is just a matter of setting a different pointercal value depending upon orientation though.

with Option "RandRRotation" "on" you can change the orientation with xrandr -o left but the screen wacks out, i assume cause x doesn't know how to set the frequency or something in portrait mode in the default Debian install. I haven't played with the xorg file enough yet to figure out how to fix that.

-Tom