2007.02 ECORE ERROR: Ecore Magic Check Failed! Tut tut tut

Joachim Ott joachim.ott at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:16:58 CEST 2008

This messages appear after switching to runlevel 5, I can see them only very
shortly on the screen, but they can be retrieved by a "cat /dev/vcs". The
messages appear at least 5 times. How can I find out which program is
causing this?

=====
sdio_wlan 00:01: driver attached
sdio_wlan 00:01: SDIO device, IDs SD_0001 (active)
BMI Get Target Info: Exit (ver: 0x20000059 type: 0x1)
SDIO_INT_CTRL enable IRQ
AR6000 Reg Code = 0x40000060
VFS: Mounted root (jffs2 filesystem).
Freeing init memory: 128K
INIT: version 2.86 booting
Starting the hotplug events dispatcher udevd
Synthesizing the initial hotplug events
Remounting root file system...
Setting up IP spoofing protection: rp_filter.
Configuring network interfaces...
usb0      no wireless extensions.
done.
Starting portmap daemon: portmap.
destroying fb info.. not implemented!!!! WARNING. LEAK!

*** ECORE ERROR: Ecore Magic Check Failed!!!
*** IN FUNCTION: ecore_event_handler_del()
Input handle pointer is NULL!
*** NAUGHTY PROGRAMMER!!!
*** SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!
*** Now go fix your code. Tut tut tut!

*** ECORE ERROR: Ecore Magic Check Failed!!!
*** IN FUNCTION: ecore_event_handler_del()
Input handle pointer is NULL!
*** NAUGHTY PROGRAMMER!!!
*** SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!
*** Now go fix your code. Tut tut tut!

[ 3 repetitions ]

nd exquisitie-write for communication.þþtþþtsocket to be used between
exquisitea
=====