RESOLVED: BLAMing navits speech dispatcher

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Tue Aug 19 20:46:03 CEST 2008

yeah -- I didn't have time to dance around trying to get deeper
understanding of the problem -- thus I just removed them both (since
navit depends on speech-dispatcher) -- I guess I could simply stop and
disable speech dispatcher from being run with the same effect

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]