Customizing official Debian

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Wed Aug 20 17:25:10 CEST 2008

Following your lead several days later, while installing xfce4 and
gdm, zhone-session, frameworkd and several other FSO components were
uninstalled. What are you using for a phone application? Also, with
the referenced error below, how do you respond to the screen prompt
from GDM about X already running? I can't get a keyboard to pop up at
that point and there isn't an okay button to select with a stylus.
Coincidentally, I also can't get in via USB networking at that point.

Thanks,

Chris