Customizing official Debian

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Wed Aug 20 18:07:06 CEST 2008

My problem is I've rebooted before making the autologin in change.
Don't know what I was thinking ... can't get by the GDM error screen
and can't ssh through USB (I had edited interfaces so that USB did not
default on).

Seems my only choice is to reinstall.

BTW - I used ext2 on the uboot partition and the "other" configure-
uboot.sh pointed to in the wiki - I wanted a "quiet" boot.

Chris