GNOME on Debian/Freerunner

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Wed Aug 20 22:15:22 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 20.08.2008, 15:35 +0530 schrieb sparky mat:
> i had a query..
> xrandr -o 1
> didn't work for me
> It throws the error
> BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
> any clues???

Yes: There is is no glamo X driver in Debian, so we use fbdrv as the
driver, and as far as I know, it does not support Xrandr.

(I’ve read rumors that you can activate Xrandr for fbdrv and that it did
not yet work correctly on the FreeRunner – I’d like to hear more about
that if someone knows more)

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |