Freerunner, Om2008.8: Navit & GPS

Bernhard Schauer lkml.bschauer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 22:50:40 CEST 2008

First I started AGPS GUI and waited for the GPS to get a fix; then close
ist, check if gpsd is running and gps is enabled in settings and starting
tangoGPS - which shows the correct current position. Again checking if gpsd
is running and gps is enabled after closing tangoGPS then starting navit,
which shows GPS Koordinates of 0.00000 0.000000....

Bernhard

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Lothar Behrens <lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de