Latest ASU image & TangoGPS

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Thu Aug 21 00:47:21 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I got my FreeRunner today, I love the device already!

I immediately upgraded to the ASU (since I saw no point in playing
around with a deprecated software stack, even if it does work better)
but for some reason TangoGPS doesn't work in it! Most buttons don't work
(Map/Trip/...) the screen is useless, ...

I went for the latest image from the 20th of august (since the last
"stable" release couldn't receive SMS messages, which is quite important
in a cell phone)

Is anyone else having these problems with it?

--

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg