Glamo driver on Debian

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:46:01 CEST 2008

Compiling xglamo on sources: first I made this on computer with
ubuntu, next I will try freerunner with debian:
wget http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/xglamo-beta/xglamo_1.3.0.0+git20080807.orig.tar.gz

# I needed these packages (I have automake and autoconf already)
sudo apt-get install x11proto-xf86dri-dev libdrm-dev x11proto-gl-dev
x11proto-xcmisc-dev x11proto-xf86vidmode-dev x11proto-xf86bigfont-dev
x11proto-scrnsaver-dev  x11proto-resource-dev x11proto-trap-dev
x11proto-resource-dev x11proto-evie-dev  x11proto-xf86misc-dev
x11proto-bigreqs-dev x11proto-xf86dga-dev  libxfont-dev libxkbui-dev
libxxf86misc-dev libxxf86vm-dev  libxaw7-dev

# then I added row #include <X11/X.h> to
sudo nano /usr/include/X11/extensions/render.h
# This bug is not yet fixed.

time ./autogen.sh
# real    0m51.086s
# user    0m42.719s
# sys     0m8.237s

time ./configure
# real    0m18.285s
# user    0m12.957s
# sys     0m6.856s

time make
#real    6m0.933s
#user    4m14.160s
#sys     1m22.453s

I haven't done this yet on freerunner but I think it takes couple of
hours.( I do not know easy way to crosscompile it)

I'm not brave enough to 'make install'  on my computer, but if I do
'make install' on my phone it is ready then?

-Aapo Rantalainen