Update on Bug #666

Felix Mahnke fspmc at web.de
Sun Aug 24 23:03:35 CEST 2008

2008/8/13 Konstantin <Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net>

> Kevin Zuber wrote:
> >> Hi folks,
> >>
> >> Is it possible to get periodical updates for work on important bugs
> >> like #666?
>
> [SNIP]
>
> >> I just want to point out, that for me (and perhaps some others) this
> >> is the most annoying bug, because it demotes a really cool phone to a
> >> more or less pretty toy.
> >>
> > So I'm still waiting for any progress in this issue and will be happy
> > about every status information from openmoko.
> >
> > Kevin
>
> +1 from me - Bug #666 is the most severe one for me, too, so any report on
> the current status is very much appreciated! :)
>
> Regards,
> Konstantin

Thank you for your thoughts. So another 2 weeks passed without any
information.

I was hoping that some more people are struggling with that issue, but since
there aren't so much, maybe this bug is not that important.

It's very hard for me to sell my freerunner, I liked it and the idea behind
very much.

regards, Felix