working AT&T SIM card

Josh Thompson lists at joshandbianca.net
Mon Aug 25 03:40:29 CEST 2008

I just wanted to share about my working AT&T SIM card.  It is model 71234G
3022 with the blazing fireball.  However, I previously had one with the same
model number that didn't work that I received in Dec 07.  The contacts on the
2 are different.  I've attached a picture of both.  The one on the right is
the working one.

I often have to use "libgsmd-tool -m shell" and power down/up the modem and/or
the antenna before it registers.  Once it is registered, I haven't had
problems with it.  (Haven't done a lot of testing due to the GSM buzz issue
though).

Josh