Debian on Neo1973

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:32:09 CEST 2008

Hi Juan

THe problem lies in the changes in the wiki made recently.
Last June there was a big page on how to set up Debian on a Neo1973
with the option of just downloading the whole and putting it in your Neo.

Unfortunately the wiki page has no "history" prior to July and I have
not kept it.
(I did keep the executable but have no source, so probably cant send it to
you.). However someone else may have enough to do so.

It worked well and is still running in my Neo, with ocasional use of apt-get.
especially to add in the FSO packages.

"Support" may well be able to help, as they said recenlty that the Neo is very
much a current product.

best of luck,
clare