Debian on Neo1973

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Mon Aug 25 11:31:32 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag, den 24.08.2008, 17:08 -0500 schrieb Juan Cañete:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to install Debian on a Neo1973. Surfing the web I couldn't find any link that explain the proccess. Can anyone point me to the correct site??
> thank you and sorry for the noise.

Have a look at the installation script at

It should work for the Neo1973, if you adjust the configuration files
that are written there (see your FSO image for the right values), pick
the right kernel and make sure you configure your uBoot environment
correctly manually.

If you want to write a HOWTO, that would be nice.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |