Xmoto on freerunner?

Thomas Bertani sylar1991 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 07:50:39 CEST 2008

in my opinion glamo isn't a problem, it is on a 7 mb/s bus but it runs, so
just try to test its reality features. In my opinio 7mb/s are enough to run
a simple 3d game like neverball. The bug is shared with the sd, but maybe it
isn't a problem (if it will be, justrun the game from the flash :D ).

Somebody who has the freerunner could try to compile and run it?