qtopia - kernel panic

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:07:12 CEST 2008

> This is what i get when i try connect to u-boot through cu.
>
> 1) I connect the usb and start the new freerunner u-boot  menu.
>
> 2) Then  i use  this command at host prompt.:
>
> [root at localhost /]# sudo chown uucp.uucp /dev/ttyACM0
> [root at localhost /]# sudo cu -l /dev/ttyACM0
> Connected.
>
> This is wha ti get on host pc.
>
> I try selecting the console on the usb but it comes back to the same menu
> on freerunner.

Console to USB is already default.  setting console to USB will come back to
the same menu. just try pressing enter after the connected on the host andd
you should get

GTA02v5 #  U-Boot prompt.

Rakshat

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.
www.firefox.com