Illume keyboard Disappeared

shawn sullivan shelbydz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 15:51:12 CEST 2008

I like qtopia's keyboard, but ONLY for text messaging. I can use that
one w/ my fingers, which makes sending texts, while driving, easy. I
cannot use the illume keyboard with my thumbs.

Ultimately, I would like qtopia's to show up ONLY when sending a
message, and illume to show up every where else. That's just my
preference, but if I can figure that out I'd be a happy panda.

. . .shawn