Sound on Debian + Neo 1973

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Sun Aug 31 02:53:10 CEST 2008

The .state files come from
http://rabenfrost.net/celtune/alsa_state_files-working.tar.gz

I just followed the instructions here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manual_Debian#Enable_Sound
which are:

aptitude install alsa-base
wget http://rabenfrost.net/celtune/alsa_state_files-working.tar.gz
tar -xf alsa_state_files-working.tar.gz -C /etc
alsactl -f /etc/alsa_state_files-working/stereoout.state restore
addgroup openmoko audio

(that last command doesn't seem to apply on debian)

Well, I don't know why it isn't switching between those alsa states, but
knowing that it is *supposed to* helps, perhaps...