FSO compile error

Javi Roman javiroman at kernel-labs.org
Sun Aug 31 23:41:42 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Am Sonntag 31 August 2008 12:42:45 schrieb Javi Roman:
>> Does it exists any instructions details  that allows to build FSO
>> image without MokoMakefie?
> Yeah. See openembedded.org -> GettingStarted.
> (In a nutshell: bitbake fso-image)

I have not expressed myself very well, I was refering to the error:

$ bitbake zhone -c rebuild
ERROR: function do_compile failed
64	ERROR: log data follows
65	| /home/jroman/HACK/FR/build/tmp/staging/i686-linux/usr/bin/python:
can't open file 'setup.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
66	| FATAL: python setup.py build_ext execution failed.

I wonder if this error is related with a wrong settings in git
repository or git branch.

Javi Roman