Sad Story

Juan Cañete jcazor.listas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:05:05 CET 2008

Hi,

Because of my job I spend a lot of time abroad. Now I'm at Bogotá (Colombia). Although I could find or track the FR, I think it would be impossible to see it again, cause I don't know when I will come to Colombia again... Yesterday I went to the suburbs to the "steal tecnology market" (I don't recommend it) trying to find it, with no luck. I think I lost any hopes to see it again.

best regards.

El Mon, 1 Dec 2008 21:04:49 +0100
polz <polz at aufbix.org> dijo: