DBUS problems in new testing "image"

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Tue Dec 2 13:01:17 CET 2008

I think I know what is going on...
- gsm0710muxd isn't responding to my dbus calls;
- qpe doesn't get a vlid pts device and gives up;
- exposure.py can't connect to qpe (which has exited)  and exits too;

So the problem is pretty much the dbus call to gsm0710muxd for a new
modem channel...
Anybody know what the new call must look like?