Sad Story

Seth Rothenberg seth at
Tue Dec 2 14:13:15 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 11:19 PM, V. Karthik Kumar
<karthikkumar at> wrote:
> If you know the IMEI, report it to the local cops/police station. They
> have tieups with GSM service providers who can triangulate the phone.

Your service provider should know the IMEI number

More information about the support mailing list