DBUS problems in new testing "image"

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Tue Dec 2 16:30:34 CET 2008

I installed the testing repo version of gsm0710muxd and it works now.
However, there were more reasons that made qpe exit, and among them I
think was the stupid file-indexing thread that somehow quit by itself.
After changing the Trolltech.conf file to ignore my SDcard the qpe
process boots fine and so does exposure.py.
And I've got my GPRS access back. :)

I hate upgrades more and more... they always break the system in more
than one point at the same time, making it very difficult to fix the
problems...