Still can't register GSM

danek daniel at digsoc.com
Sat Dec 13 00:47:27 CET 2008

I don't think a user can flash GSM firmware, only OM, due to NDA on the
Calypso.

The GSM firmware is whatever came on the GTA02v5 when I got it. I believe it
is moko10 but can't confirm now because I don't have it with me.

As I said in the original post, it was working fine (well, as fine as a
GTA02 can work) for months, then all of a sudden stopped registering, and
nothing I have done has restored it.

On an unrelated note, I just discovered
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html - very useful for those subscribed in
digest mode or no mail.