pointless ranting was: Re: Sad Story

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:41:38 CET 2008

Then this link be updated. http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA03

> your shouting at andy's because he refuses to accept your attitude (see
> above) is absolutely not helping.

If I point out flaws about the focus of Openmoko, then I'm shouting?
If I offer suggestions on what objectives the team should be working
towards that's the wrong attitude?

If I feel Openmoko is heading toward the wrong path, I should just
clam up and be a "team player?"

Re-read my emails.  They are a critique of how things could be better.
 It's clear, I am far from alone.  I have yet to villainize anyone
yet.  Constructive criticism can only be constructive, if both sides
are willing to allow for improvements.

--
Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through
which he could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray