FreeRunner does not boot although battery o.k.

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:09:41 CET 2008

2008/12/15 Preben Holm <preben at mailme.dk>:
> If I suspend the phone - I can't power it up again!
>
> I think it's a software issue, since the old version (2007.2) had no
> trouble with this.
> I'm running 2008.9 (as far as I remember).

have you got an up to date u-boot? lots of power problems have been
fixed with that. also, is the system up to date?

these commands:

opkg update
opkg upgrade

will do the latter; the former needs some flashing from the boot menu

by the way, if you're starting a new topic it would help if you could
create a new e-mail, and set the subject accordingly

cheers