Sad Story

Karthik Kumar karthikkumar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:36:47 CET 2008

Is that how you reply as a company which makes a phone? We can't fix
it so go buy our competitors' closed phones? I'd expect better from
you (like saying, yes, we'll fix it) than buy our competitor's phone.
If i had bought the competitors' phone, i wouldn't be cribbing now
that i've bought your phone, right?

Maybe Openmoko should trade in iPhones instead of Freerunners,
considering I already paid for a Freerunner. What do you think for
that for a response?