[SHR] - import contacts

Karthik Kumar karthikkumar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:37:04 CET 2008

Hi,

I write all my contacts to a text file, and I use a script to convert
them to VCF files for a wide variety of uses (Outlook, Openmoko
2007.2/2008.x/Qtopia/ My other mobile phone)

The VCF can be imported by using that python script, or by sending it
as a param to qtopia-addressbook app. You can try using the python
script to copy the contacts from sim as VCF file.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Tomasz Sekściński
<tomasz at sekscinski.pl> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> How can i import contacts from sim/file?
> Is this possible or should i simply write it by hand?
> Is openmoko-contacts keep contacts in file? like contacts.db or
> something?
>
> --
> Tomasz Sekściński

Karthik