Disappearing song name text in openmoko-mediaplayer2

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 17:07:26 CET 2008

2008/11/29 Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at gmail.com>:
> Like probably a few others (as it's the only functional version of
> openmoko-mediaplayer2 for ogg playback), I'm using the ALSA-outputting
> version of openmoko-mediaplayer2 from the .tar.gz file at
> http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1614 together with the theme
> files from http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1012.

To my surprise the current openmoko-mediaplayer2 in repositories does
play ogg:s fine now with 2008.12, while it certainly choked on ogg:s a
few months ago. Maybe some pulseaudio tweaks at work...

Anyway, at the same time it does not have the text problems and
control problems I was mention in this quoted post, so it's working
okayish now. Waiting for mokoko to improve...

-Timo