Neo FreeRunner For Sale

Charles Hill charles.e.hill at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 05:31:39 CET 2008

Due to an unexpected case of unemployment, I am forced to sell my New
FreeRunner phone and focus on projects that generate me money.  Hacking this
is fun, but I can't eat it.

It is one of the 850 MHz U.S. models, and has been working fine on AT&T
since I purchased it.  I just flashed it with OM2008.12, so it is fresh.
I've been using it on QT for some time.  This is one of the first retail
units, pre-ordered in a 10-unit pack from the OpenMoko store.

I'm including the original box, phone (duh!), charger, USB cable, soft pouch
& stylus.  I'll also throw in the original 512 Mb microSD card in addition
to a 1 Gb micro and 8 Gb micro SDHC cards.  Bring your own SIM.  $300 and
free shipping in the U.S.

Send me an e-mail if you're interested.  I'm in the Chicago area if anyone
wants to see it or pick it up locally.

 Charles
 charles.e.hill at gmail.com