A little lost

Marc Rios marcrios84 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 19:38:21 CET 2008

Thanks for the anser CQ5ITC ;)

Now I see it :S

The Operating system by default in 2008.12 isn't qtopia?? What is qtopia in
that case?

I have illume profile because in asu profile I don't like the keyboard so
with ilume I can change it and its better. I had read that in the settings
should be an item named 'Wireless' o 'Wifi' but I don't see it, is it
something I have don't wrong?

Thanks for all.