GTA01BV4 died, please help me.

Jose Luis Perez Diez jluis at escomposlinux.org
Tue Jul 15 10:29:15 CEST 2008

El Tuesday, 15 de July de 2008 02:17:18 Panta va escriure:
> Ciao,
>
> My Neo1973 wan't start anymore.
> I've done a test using a fully charged battery from a nokia 6230: no sign
> of life.
>
> Someone can help me, please? What must/can I do to have my Neo1973
> functioning?

What did you do in the previous session?

I would suspect a bricked device.

I managed to brick my own 1973 just mounting the nand  in a kernel with root
in SD that I had passed a wrong nand partition table from u-boot.

Simtoms:

It could no boot ( some times the screen looked like it would power)

The battery kept draining despite the unit was connected to the pc.