OpenMoko on Mac OS X 10.5 (PPC)

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Tue Jul 15 17:46:02 CEST 2008

I use VMware Fusion on my MPB, Mac OS X 10.5.4. Not enough of the
stack seems to run natively. I use USB networking right now, although
once I get wifi and bluethooth working, then just plain networking
will work. VMWare on the mac "sees" the usb and bluetooth devices and
can acquire them from the host. I use Ubuntu 8.04 as the guest.

Chris