GTA01BV4 died, please help me.

Jean-Michel Bouffard jean-michel.bouffard at crc.ca
Tue Jul 15 17:56:26 CEST 2008

 From my experience I can tell you that 1 hour is not enough if the
battery was totally drained. I would wait at least 6 hours before to try
to start the phone. My procedure was:
(detach battery 1 minute, attach to USB, wait 6 hours, start the Phone)

Also it can append that the phone will turn on by itself at some point
during the charge, if it is connected to a PC it will be ok. if
connected to a USB charger, the "fast charge" mode will not be set and
it will drain the battery again.

--
Jean-Michel