The death of battery killed the SMS app?

D. Gassen dirk.gassen at
Tue Jul 15 22:27:24 CEST 2008

I had the same problem after I played around with the contacts and
added a "bogus" one. It displayed as "(null)", AFAIR. Everything
seemed to be fine until I rebooted the device. I was able to delete
that contact and then the SMS app started again.