FreeRunner Booking 25062008-01

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:56:35 CEST 2008

Dear Kartik,

I just got back to India. We will issue you a full refund on 18th if we have
not sent the Freerunner till then.

Yes it is in customs and we take full responsibility for not fulfilling our
promise to deliver the freerunner on time.

The delay in customs has been very unnatural and I apologise for it as i
realise that anyone ordering a freerunner at this stage is someone who wants
it very much.

Regards,

Rakshat

IDA Systems

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Karthik Kumar <karthikkumar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is with reference to the preorder I gave on 25th of June, and the
> shipment which was supposed to reach IDA on 3rd of July, which they
> haven't till today.
>
> This is to just tell everybody else who ordered from IDA that it isn't
> going to help waiting passively for the mobile to arrive. Because the
> customs official in Delhi will not be releasing it anytime soon.
>
> The folks in Openmoko are saying they aren't to blame either, because
> they did their best.
>
> I'm cancelling my order if I don't recieve my freerunner on
> 18-07-2008. Apparently I've asked everybody and they say it's not
> their mistake. But it is definitely not my mistake, because
> I have sent them a DD as early as July 1 and they have encashed it pretty
> early.
>
> Karthik

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.
www.firefox.com