GTA01BV4 died, please help me.

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 16 19:33:45 CEST 2008

Panta wrote:
> Alle martedì 15 luglio 2008, Jay Vaughan ha scritto:
>>> i remember that there is someone in the maillist tell us don't
>>> remove battery while plugged into USB.
>> yeah, i remember this thread, but unfortunately it didn't happen on
>> the mailinglist until long after i'd already bricked the neo ..

That discussion was for the GTA01.

GTA01: DO NOT remove battery while plugged in to USB power
GTA02: OK to  remove battery while plugged in to USB power

Note that with no battery GSM transmission might draw more than 1A and
cause the phone to power down (this obviously re GTA02 because you must
never run GTA01 without battery :-)

>> ;
>> --
>> Jay Vaughan
>
> - This is  Michael Shiloh from the thread "not charging..." :
>
> --- start

EVERYTHING BELOW HERE RELATES TO GTA02 ONLY!!!!