how to use Dfu-util?

ChandleWEi chandle.wei at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 06:08:19 CEST 2008

I scan http://www.openmoko.org/wiki/Dfu-util

Reference Documentation
To run dfu-util, you need to have /proc/bus/usb mounted and working. If
you don't (ls /proc/bus/usb is empty), you can add this line to your
fstab:

usbfs   /proc/bus/usb   usbfs   defaults

chandle at ChandleWEi:~/openmoko$ mount
/dev/sda3 on / type jfs (rw,errors=remount-ro)
tmpfs on /lib/init/rw type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,mode=0755)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
procbususb on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
udev on /dev type tmpfs (rw,mode=0755)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,noexec,nosuid,gid=5,mode=620)
fusectl on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw)
/dev/sda2 on /home/chandle/download type jfs (rw,errors=remount-ro)
/dev/sda1 on /mnt/windows type vfat (rw)
binfmt_misc on

# ./dfu-util --list
chandle at ChandleWEi:~/openmoko$ ./dfu-util --list
dfu-util - (C) 2007 by OpenMoko Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

I don't know whether I  mounted the /proc/bus/usb.

And how to use ./dfu-util to flash my fr uboot