SSH into Freerunner

Olivier Berger oberger at ouvaton.org
Thu Jul 17 08:54:34 CEST 2008

shawn sullivan <shelbydz at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks Steven. I've actually tried both variations with the same
> results. I thought maybe my system was getting confused w/ the
> 192.168.0.200.

Looks like you may need to learn basic TCP/IP networking.

If your freerunner is configured to known itself as 192.168.0.202,
then your should talk to it on that address (and not
192.168.1.202). And you should do it from your other host which should
be 192.168.0.200 too)...

Then of course if your already had a network interface with routing
using 192.168.0.x it would be confusing for your host. Unless you're
doing bridging, but that shouldn't usually be the case.

Hope this helps anyway.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER