USB networking and openSUSE

Jose Luis Perez Diez jluis at
Thu Jul 17 11:21:49 CEST 2008

El Thursday, 17 de July de 2008 01:41:23 Matt Luzum va escriure:
> As for the collision between address spaces, I'll eventually have to
> figure out a way around that since my home network does use 192.168.0.x.

I've this a similar problem in my home ( wireless/internet
access ,  gadgets ethernet & usb/neo)  . I'm using subneting
giving the usb network net and for the
ethernet. In your case I would configure my router to get the 200 addres too
and change your current interface with a bridge (man brctl) o look at